Part of the ADDERView DDX range, the DDX CAM is a Zero U Computer Access Module (CAM) which attaches a source computer to either the DDX10, DDX30 or DDX USR. When connected directly to the DDX USR, it creates a KVM extender. When combined with the DDX10 or DDX30, it forms an integral part of a KVM Matrix. Available in DisplayPort, VGA and DVI variants.
- Compact and efficient: powered by a single USB connection, it takes up ‘Zero U’ on your rack
- Distribution: available with DisplayPort, DVI or VGA ports, and HDMI via a passive converter
- Easily expand your installation: for each new computer system and user, simply add a USR and CAM module, safeguarding your investment
Plug and Play
The CAM requires no configuration, so you can simply connect it to the DDX USR or a DDX switch
Supports all common single link digital video resolutions
Easily expand your installation
For each new computer system and user, simply add a USR and CAM module, safeguarding your investment
The CAM does not need an external power supply as it is powered by USB, which also delivers USB data functionality and acts as a USB audio device
Approvals / Compliance
- VGA, DVI (1920 x1200 @60Hz) and DP video standards
- USB 2.0 (HID)
A minimum specification of Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cables must be used with the DDX range. Recommended cables are SFTP:
- Daetwyler 7702 Flexible patch cable
- Daetwyler 7120 Bulk cable
Unshielded cables are not suitable for the DDX. Distances are achieved using single lengths of SFTP trunk/bulk cable with two 3m SFTP patch cables.
For each additional break/patch connection reduce distance by 5m.
Patch cables must be SFTP.
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
Connectors – Local Unit
Three types of DDX-CAM modules are available:
DVI-D and USB type A (for all), or DisplayPort and USB or VGA and USB.
USB powered (Max 500mA @ 5V)
Compatible with all known operating system